Monday, November 3, 2008

Additional Items



Thank you to everyone for being so generous. Thank you to my dad, especially, for committing to the full shipping cocst. I have almost received all of the things I need. If you are still wanting to donate something, here are a few other items that I know the children need:

* socks (a big bag would be great, so that each of the children could just take a pair)
* bars of soap, or liquid hand soap (the children never wash their hands because they don't have soap)
* children's multi-vitamins
* shampoo
* tooth brushes and toothpaste
* underwear (None of the kids wear underwear)

If you want to help, I need the items by November 19, so that I can ship them on November 20.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Gini said...

Kelly, I'm so excited right now! After I read this post I got thinking about how each of my kids got at least one tooth brush in their trick or treat bag. Dentists normally get that kind of thing for free from tooth paste companys. So I just went to see our family dentist to see if he would like to help. He donated a box (74) toothbrushes and 3 boxes (24 in each)of tooth paste!!! How cool is that! I will send it with the rest of the things soon.