Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas Donations

I am collecting donations for a pair of flip-flops, a light-weight rain coat, and a school bag for each of the children at the Ryvanz-Mia Orphanage. There are 13 kids, and 39 items total. I have already had 24 people choose items from an angel tree, and there are still 15 items remaining. If anyone would be willing to help with any of these items, it would be much appreciated. The items can be gently used. D.I. or a place similar would be an ideal place to find any of these items, with the exception of the flip-flops, of course. For the jackets, judge the size by your best guess. Only the kids’ ages are provided. Keep in mind, these kids are very small. If you would like to provide one of these items, please let me know by leaving a comment, or writing me an email, which item you are taking. I need all items returned to me by November 18. If you need my address, please email me for that information.

#4: Flip-flops, boy, men’s size 6
#6: Waterproof jacket (light-weight), boy, age 13
#15: Waterproof jacket, girl, age 10
#18: Waterproof jacket (light-weight), girl, age 13


#27: Waterproof jacket (light-weight), boy, age 4
#28: Flip-Flops for boy, size 12
#29: Waterproof jacket, boy, age 8
#30: Waterproof jacket (light-weight), boy, age 7

#32: School bag, girl, age 13
#37: Flip-flops, boy, size 13
#38: School bag, boy, age 8

If you would like to help with shipping costs instead of donating an item, let me know. Shipping will cost around $250.


Thank you!

3 comments:

Gini said...

Kelly if you don't mind gently used items, I know I have some things in my kids closet that I can donate. Jason and I would also like to help with shipping costs. I also talked to Jason's family about helping out. No news from them yet, but either way we'll help.

Gini said...

I forgot to tell you what items for sure, I can do #21 and #23. I will also look for some flip flps.

Gini said...

Sorry for all the comments, but I can also do #20. I'll try to get them in the mail today.